Complaint Review: SMC

• Updated: Tue, June 21, 2011

• Reported By: Joseph — Farmingville New York United States of America
SMC
Farmingville, New York United States of America

SMC SCAM ME AND I AM IN A WHEELCHAIR TRYING TO EARN MONEY Farmingville, New York

Hi, I joined SMC because Tom Bosily endorsed there company and I thought they would be legitimate. I joined a few years after SMC opened and I just came accross on the internet how many nice people got ripped off from them, so I decided tell my story.

I am in a wheelchair and I am a paralyzed so I figured a home based business might work for me being in my condition. I thought I could make a few a bucks. Well all my orders I placed when they were delivered to me either were broke or not what I ordered. They did nothing to help me when I called them. I wanted to quit after a 2 months of this and they would not refund my money plus they wanted to me pay bogus charges if I quit in less then 6 months I was told by a phone person from SMC.

I hope someone files a law suit against them. Someone needs to fight them on this, it is not fair what they get a away with.

I am on a fixed income with social security and that money it cost me to joined was a struggle for me to come up with. I would like a refund till today so if anyone can help me please conatct me.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS REPORT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC/Farmingville-New-York-11738/SMC-SCAM-ME-AND-I-AM-IN-A-WHEELCHAIR-TRYING-TO-EARN-MONEY-Farmingville-New-York-743729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC