Complaint Review: SPECIAL T TRAVEL

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Rixtertrader — Rogers Arkansas United States of America
SPECIAL T TRAVEL
5050 S. Hwy 17-92, Suite 101 InternCasselberry, Florida United States of America

SPECIAL T TRAVEL One Month and Counting - Still No Refund InternCasselberry, Florida

Stay Away From This Company!

Following a pressure sale, I purchased one of their travel packages. However, two hours later I decided I really did not want it.

I called immediately, but they said I could not cancel until the next day. I called the next day and cancelled.

Two days later, the charge was made on my credit card. I was told that it would take 7-10 days to get my refund.

A month went by and no refund. When I called them back, they said it could take up to 30 days.

This is horrendous business practices. If you do not cancel or ask for a refund, perhaps you might get something. But if you do decide to cancel, buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPECIAL-T-TRAVEL/InternCasselberry-Florida-32707/SPECIAL-T-TRAVEL-One-Month-and-Counting-Still-No-Refund-InternCasselberry-Florida-880129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPECIAL T TRAVEL