Belgians

• Submitted: Sun, January 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 11, 2009

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Safeco Insurance And State Farm Insurance
Glendale Claims, 1191 Second Avenue Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Safeco Insurance And State Farm Insurance Safeco Insurance deny Medical Compensation for injuries sustained in auto ...State Farm also Seattle Washington

My mother and I sustained serious muscleskeletal injuries from a car backing into the driver's door while we were parked. The force was forceful enough to push the car up, misaligned the door, and I felt my spine bowing out to the right. Our hips were rotated and my trunk was torqued and became frozen stiff. Safeco called 2 months later saying it was low impact and therefore not injure producing. Therefore , our medical claim was denied. My insurance State Farm found out about this and decided too to deny my mother and I of our med pay of $25,000 per person. State Farm sent both of us to an IME doctor with their bias opinions and getting bias collision report.

This has been a real nightmare!!!!!!

These insurance companies are all for profit. They are cruel beyond words.

We need help!!!

I reported them to the CA Insurance Commissioner and what a joke they are. They are powerless to stop this sort of abusive behavior.

One time I was reared ended on the freeway, my feet were injuried and the guy hit me had
State Farm and state farm hired 7 lying expert witnesses to lie that my attorney told me if the jury ends up believing their stories and if I lose, I have to pay the other side. My attorney ended up telling me to drop the case. There is no justice. Insurance Companies are committing fraud and the public needs to wake up.

Bella
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safeco-Insurance-And-State-Farm-Insurance/Seattle-Washington-98101/Safeco-Insurance-And-State-Farm-Insurance-Safeco-Insurance-deny-Medical-Compensation-for-i-410683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safeco Insurance And State Farm Insurance