• Report: #220367

• Submitted: Mon, November 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Safety Pro
125 Floyd Smith Dr. Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 704-510-0176
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Safety Pro scam, very vague, dishonest Charlotte North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Let me tell you something about that $60 thing

A buddy of mine and me interviewed on two different days. We both got the job and paid the $60 fee. Then I came home and started reading around and find out how it works exactly. I was told I would make 4k a month on salary just by managing an office in the city of my choice. It all sounded too good to be true. So I called the manager up and started asking him specific questions about the company. He was still very vague and wanted me to come to the meeting on Sat. where I would learn all about it. But the more I asked him the more I knew exactly what was going on and how it was not as good as I was led to believe.

If anyone has been able to get their money back please let me know.

Wilson
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2006 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Safety-Pro/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28205/Safety-Pro-scam-very-vague-dishonest-Charlotte-North-Carolina-220367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Safety Pro

Let me tell you something about that $60 thing

AUTHOR: Concernedcitizen - (U.S.A.)

I am just going to add something, because I am involved with Safety Pro and they are definitely a rip off, even here in California. They are going strong out here, because it originated out here. The owner Terry Hershberger lives out here and he is a motivational enterpreneur that will try to tie you up in his business that profits only for him and not necessarily for others. That $60 you pay is NOT for a background check, that is where they definitely outright lie to you. That is like a fee they split between the "Manager" you are interviewing with and Safety Pros owner, Terry Hershberger. $30 goes to the "Manager" and $30 go to Safety Pro.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, IT IS A RIPOFF THAT WANT YOU TO SELL THEIR OVER PRICED PRODUCT, TO KEEP THE COMPANY A FLOAT.