Complaint Review: Sally Beauty Supply

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Delilah — Denver Colorado United States of America
Sally Beauty Supply
1015 South Taft Hill Road Fort Collins, Colorado United States of America

Sally Beauty Supply wrote up a contract re: "behavoirs"discrimination against a person with disabilities which limits thje hours i can go tthe store, employee straight out lying, half baked apology from store manager wh Fort Collins, Colorado

Because of my disability this is happening I ve shopped there for 2 or 3 years with no problems until i shared with the store manager my disability. Being gravely disabled (yes i am on SSDI) is hard enough without all these special requests put on me . Just wanna be treated as a normal customer.

It is the Principal of the thing EVERYBODY says just don t shop there i have a grave disability it s close i like the products.  In July i went to Sally s beauty supply with my neice got our stuff rang up and realized i forgot my money. Went back home got my money. As soon as we walked in the door the store manager said  Christine "i need you to sign something"  I said that i didn t want to sign anything and that i was disabled and didn t even sign my own checks. She kept following me around the store, laughing at me  And "Baby talking" to me "Oh, Christine are you in a bad mood?" At the register i had just had it and i said I have asked you repetitively to not speak to me about this anymore i am considering this harassment and i m disabled. She immediately said i m gonna have to kick you out of the store.

I said ok but let me get customer service #. I took it and left to another business parking lot. Charlsie at customer service was on the phone with from from the second i left the store . My niece and I went past sally s to the pizza place to get a pen and i commented to customer service she was looking at a number for the police.  customer service said that wasn t right. i waited to talk to police because i had done nothing wrong...The police said  they didn t care why she kicked me out .The store manager said i wouldn t leave the store, i was trying to steal and i was cussing her out. Charlsie at customer service said she heard none of that and she was on the phone with me. And i got an email from customer service saying they had no record i was trying to steal.
About a week later my neice and i walked by the store to go to a restaurant. The store manager called the police and said i was harassing her by walking by the business and flipping her off.I once again had police contact.
Now i get an advocate and we talk and the store manager admitted that i didn t flip her off.

The store decided i could shop there again under certain rules "Rules that a normal  person wouldn t have to abide with.for example i can only shop between the hours of 12-8pm and a bunch of other rules too.......Territory manger got a report i was making returns every day. i was able to show him my transaction history which were maybe 5 in the last two years....He did not apologize he only would say he was "misinformed"..."The thing that is ongoing and irritating me is every time i have communication with the distract manager he reprimands me and reminds me  of the agreement like i m a child.............HELP CAN ANYONE HELP?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sally-Beauty-Supply/Fort-Collins-Colorado-80521/Sally-Beauty-Supply-wrote-up-a-contract-re-behavoirsdiscrimination-against-a-person-w-964975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sally Beauty Supply