Complaint Review: Salute Visa

• Updated: Sun, June 08, 2014

• Reported By: Jenny — norfolk Virginia
Salute Visa
, Select State/Province USA

Salute Visa I am actually shocked I just found out this company has been on my credit since 2010 and I have never even heard of them! Las vegas nevada

So I am shocked I just did a free credit report and saw this has been on my credit since 2010? I have never even heard of them and i plan on taking action. They are saying i owe them 767.61? And this is on my credit now I am recieving a bill from Frist National Collection Bureau, Inc located in sparks, nv trying to collect money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2014 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Visa/Select-StateProvince/Salute-Visa-I-am-actually-shocked-I-just-found-out-this-company-has-been-on-my-credit-sin-1153138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Visa