Complaint Review: Samson International

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Disgruntled buyer — Saskatchewan
Samson International
, North Carolina USA

Samson International As with other posters I bought a couch from this company in January 2014. It's now almost May and I am still waiting for an answer on replacement ( the electric recline was not working right out of the box) 2 months ago they told me a replacement couch was on the way, I called only to be told there was never one on the way. This back and forth has gone on for 3 months North Carolina North Carolina

I have been dealing for 3 months with this company. Trying to get resolution to a broken couch that was inoperable ( electric recline) on day of purchase.it was purchased at costco.   The company told me a replacement was on its way 10 weeks ago. When I called to see what the delay was they told me there was not a replacement on its way and they have no idea what happened. Then a manager got involved, told me he would rectify it and get right back to me. 2 weeks later still no call. Now they give me a totally different phone number that does not even go to a business voicemail. The same manager then told me this phone number is the highest manager available to attend to my complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Samson-International/North-Carolina/Samson-International-As-with-other-posters-I-bought-a-couch-from-this-company-in-January-1143011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Samson International