• Report: #192864

Complaint Review: Satellitesales

• Submitted: Tue, May 23, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 23, 2006

• Reported By:Cadiz Ohio
901 Hadley Road South Plainfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Satellitesales.com, Satellitesales, EchoStar, Elephant Group, DishNetwork Fraud, unscrupulous practice, unlawful, removed money from credit card when no authorization given. Ripoff South Plainfield New Jersey

I recently signed up for Dish Network, and the next business day after installation, they charged my credit card for $19.05 for e-club Satellite. I did not authorize this purchase, and when I called SatelliteSales.com they tried to tell me that I authorized this when I signed up, as well as had been given an option to refuse it. It was a blatant lie. I ordered DishNetwork online through at their website, so I went back to the online form and checked. There was NOTHING listed about e-club satellite or additional charges in either the form to be submitted or their terms of agreement. BEWARE of dealing with any of these companies. Their practices can only be characterized as outright theft. Although they agreed to return the money to my account and cancel the unauthorized purchase, there is a 5-10 days wait before my money will be returned. Odd, since it only took them one day from installation to have it removed from my account.

Cadiz, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2006 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Satellitesales/South-Plainfield-New-Jersey-07080/Satellitesalescom-Satellitesales-EchoStar-Elephant-Group-DishNetwork-Fraud-unscrupul-192864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Satellitesales