Complaint Review: Savings2Go

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 02, 2009

• Reported By:Andalusia Alabama
Savings2Go
www.Savings2Go.com , Texas U.S.A.

Savings2Go Savings2Go should read "YOUR MONEY IS GONE". Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

I do not know this or any one from this company, so move over all I guess I am next in line.

Why are our LAW-MAKERS and the DA's office in this Country of ours allowing this kind of rip-off? causing hardship to people as myself.

They have caused my account to be overdrawn, costing me $25.00 at the back for each check, $30.00 each at all the local stores.

If some one will loan me the money to get there, I will handdle this the country boy (with-in the law of course) way because, the Gov't and law enforcement are too worried I might smoke a joint more than about me loosing all my money.

So lets all start a rip-off solutions commity and weed the trash out as would be done in the old days, let's bring back JUSTICE.

Redbow nln
Andalusia, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2Go/Texas/Savings2Go-Savings2Go-should-read-YOUR-MONEY-IS-GONE-Houston-Texas-470582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2Go

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.