Complaint Review: Savings2go, Leisureplus

• Submitted: Fri, July 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:High Ridge Missouri
Savings2go, Leisureplus
s2gomembers.com/ Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Savings2go, Leisureplus Unauthorized Scam Plano Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

Both Savings2go and Leisureplus have been taking out 12.95 from my checking account for the past 3 months. I have never heard of them until I saw their names on my Bank Statement. The bank is doing a Dispute on all the charges for me and I'm waiting to see what happens.

Pb
High Ridge, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2go-Leisureplus/Plano-Texas/Savings2go-Leisureplus-Unauthorized-Scam-Plano-Texas-470779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2go, Leisureplus

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go and LeisurePlus nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.