Complaint Review: Score Sense

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Cammie — Rule Texas United States of America
Score Sense

Score Sense is a scam...email stated $1.00 for credit report then took $29.95 out of my bank account without my permission, Internet

*Author of original report: I did contact your office!!! Spoke to Peter.

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I received an email from Score Sense....stating a special...of $1.00 for a credit report.  I was curious so I suckered into it....I did receive a credit report...that I could not understand it was not at all correct. So...I just lost a $1.00....anyway.... received  a note from my bank that my account was overdrawn...I always no exactly how much money that is in my account....Score Sense charged my account $29.95..without my permission.  I have gone back and forth on emails to them...to find out the place I was emailing and then called they had no knowledge of the company ScoreSense.

I finally looked up their number on google.....I called and spoke to a person that was rude and matter of fact. He ask me if I read all the fine print...which I did not. It did stated in small letters if I did not call and cancel with in 7 days..I became a member. They would not refund my money....but I could cancel...it is crazy. I have never done anything like that before on any emails I receive....well I learned an expensive lesson. When I found their number on google I also found hundreds of complaints....with my same complaint.  So made me feel good I was not the only one that fell into that scam.  I will defiantly do more research before I ever give my card info to. Please be careful!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Score-Sense/internet/Score-Sense-is-a-scamemail-stated-100-for-credit-report-then-took-2995-out-of-my-ba-1009832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Score Sense

I did contact your office!!! Spoke to Peter.

AUTHOR: Cammie - (United States of America)

I called your company and spoke to Peter. What I got out of him was..."Sorry...if you did not read fine print stating that...... if I did not cancel my membership (which I was lead to believe it was a one time charge of $1.00...) after seven days that your company would charge a membership fee.  I do not remember reading that....anyway...he did cancel my  "Membership" which I did not agree to.  So....he said he would not refund my money!!!! $29.95!!!!...that caused me an over draft  charges.  So please do reply to me in a post on this site...to make your company act like they care.  Please everyone be careful of this scam and others!!!!!! I will never even look at another email form any business...I will delete as soon as I receive it in my box!!!!!!!  Your companies dishonesty has taught me!!!!!

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi Cammie,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns.  Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense