- Report: #290268
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sears Appliance Repair Service
Sears Appliance Repair Service5436 WOODRUFF AVE Lakewood, California U.S.A.
Sears Appliance Repair Service, Service has become a nightmare Lakewood California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have had poor experiences of late. Years ago Sears was reputable, that is NO LONGER TRUE. Service has become a nightmare.
1. Last year a hot water heater stopped working. I called for service. They kept me waiting some 7-10 days. It was mid winter and freezing. No hot water for that period of time. No provisions are made for emergencies at Sears. They simply do not care.
2. Now I have a washing machine that has had 4 service calls this year. The machine still does NOT work. I have had to leave work to meet service men. I have recently waited two weeks for service on Saturday because it is ridiculous to keep leaving work for the same repair. Still the machine does not work.
No supervisor is EVER around no matter when I call, after work, weekends, never. The service man wants to look for parts now and says perhaps in 10 days. 10 more days??? I had just waited two weeks without service to say nothing of the fact that this was two more weeks after having had failures during the year also without service. I could easily have purchased a new machine and had it delivered locally within a day or two. Sears keeps you waiting endless and their telephone system is frustration, their people do not want to hear about problems and only want to sell. They fail in every manner. I tried email. They respond by saying wait 6 days or so.
It is ridiculous to be without working equipment for these periods of time when contracts were paid for. Their lemon law statement on the phone doesn't match what happens when you need replacement. They never tell you they will frustrate you to the nines and keep you without service for long periods of time.
Be forewarned, when you think you need help you will be on HOLD.
Sears has become a nightmare to deal with. They take your money but care nothing about treating people with respect and honoring their commitments TIMELY SO AS TO make their service contracts worthwhile.
Don't waste your money.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2007 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Appliance-Repair-Service/Lakewood-California-90713/Sears-Appliance-Repair-Service-Service-has-become-a-nightmare-Lakewood-California-290268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.