Complaint Review: Sears Outlet

• Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: Jen — New Cumberland Pennsylvania United States of America
Sears Outlet

Sears Outlet Sears Outlet Online Orders Sears Outlet Service Sucks , Internet

I placed an online order for delivery to my house on June 3, 2012 for a 4-Piece Brushed Bronze Kitchen Canister Set Item number 02419724000 sold by store 0009282. I paid $6.25 for shipping charges and received an email on June 9, 2012 for order number 6030000630 that said it shipped that day.  The email did not contain a tracking number.

Needless to say, it is now June 26, and my order has never arrived. I have over eight emails in my inbox from Sears, but this issue has yet to be resolved.  A woman called me yesterday to say that she was going to speak with her manager but never called me back in the 15-30 minute time frame that she quoted. It is now a full 24 hours later and I never received a reply. She even asked me if I would come to the store to pick the order up -- um, no thanks... that's why I paid for shipping. What a crock.

I have been lied to multiple times, all the time hearing that my order had been shipped, but as of June 25, it had yet to be.  It was still sitting in store 0009282.

Sears, you have just lost a customer. I will be promptly paying off my two credit cards from Sears and will never shop there again. I'll see that my husband does not either. I've already sent a mass email to friends and family members telling about my horrible experience. Word of mouth marketing at its finest (if you will).

This is ridiculous, unacceptable, and I have too many other choices to take this kind of poor customer service.  Amazon all the way from now on.

Send me my order ASAP or give me a refund. I'm waiting and seething and ready to write bad reports everywhere I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sears-Outlet/internet/Sears-Outlet-Sears-Outlet-Online-Orders-Sears-Outlet-Service-Sucks-Internet-903267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sears Outlet