Complaint Review: Seawest Financial/ Consumer Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Tue, February 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 15, 2005

• Reported By:Cherry Point North Carolina
Seawest Financial/ Consumer Portfolio Services
16355 Laguna Canyon Rd. Irvine, California U.S.A.

Seawest Financial/ Consumer Portfolio Services Bad Customer Service Irvine California

In October of 2003 I brought a car from a dealership and the financing company was Seawest financial. My car was registered in North Carolina. Well, when it came time to register my car in my home state Florida. The Tax Collectors attempts to reach my Lean holder SEAWEST financial went un heard.

The dealership that I brought the car at, had no idea who the new Leanholder was. After searching for three months, I found out that Seawest financial had in fact sold it's assets to Consumer Portfolio Services. I would just like to know why I wasn't notified of this. It would have saved me a lot of headaches and time. My car right now has no registration, it's on temp plates until I get the Tax Collector the leanholder information. And I'm currently deployed in Afghanistan. This is terrible customer service. I was never notified of any thing. Never informed in any way email, letter, nothing.

I feel this company or should I say THESE COMPANIES need to do a better job of informing customers of their new leanholders.

Terry
Cherry Point, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2005 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seawest-Financial-Consumer-Portfolio-Services/Irvine-California-92618/Seawest-Financial-Consumer-Portfolio-Services-Bad-Customer-Service-Irvine-California-131417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seawest Financial/ Consumer Portfolio Services