Complaint Review: Security Elite Group

• Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: Debbie — Yonkers New York United States of America
Security Elite Group
80 Broad St. Suite 1202 Internet United States of America

Security Elite Group Pure fraudulent! Money and time of my precious life wasted! Internet

*General Comment: SECURITY ELITE GROUP

I read this report about the hassel people have been going through with these Security Companies who claim to guarantee employment with their agency. For the last month, I have been back and forth to the city(I live in Yonkers) for appointments, classes, placements and such. What makes it extra hard for me is that I have been unemplyed for over four years and was gratified that I actually had a call back when I applied for the job(the same day no less)!

My recuiter assured me that this was not "A PLACEMENT" company and sure enough, after completing the required training classes, I went back into the office to recieve my certificates and a job placement for another company called GuardsMark Security. I have yet heard from this company. I called SEG(Security Elite Group) to complain and the placement recuiter said he would set me up with another company. At this point, I don't want anymore "go sees". I want my money and time back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-Elite-Group/internet/Security-Elite-Group-Pure-fraudulent-Money-and-time-of-my-precious-life-wasted-Internet-845434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security Elite Group

#1 General Comment

SECURITY ELITE GROUP

AUTHOR: dominicano1122 - (United States of America)

the same thing happened to me , i spend it like 1 month going to interview and stuff when i had all my certification , then at the last interview i went to talk to a placement coordinator   named M.WEISSMAN  , they also send me to Guardmark security , and this happened like 2 weeks ago that i went into guardmark and look i am still here waiting for them to call me,  DON'T WASTE YOU TIME AND MONEY WITH THIS PEOPLE