Complaint Review: Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: Big Mike H — pittsfield New Hampshire United States of America
Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc
Po Box 14156 Lexington, Kentucky United States of America

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc Sedgwick Claims Services does every thing they can to screw with the Claimant Lexington, Kentucky

I have had to deal with this company for over 2 years now after I had an injury at work.  On several occasions I have had to contact the Department of Labor and My Attorney in order to get paid for my disability claim. I have had to beg borrow and steal on occasion in order to make ends meet as this company seams fit to stop payments or short checks for absolutely no reason. On one occasion I went 8 weeks between payments that were supposed to happen every week. I like everyone else have some automatic payments set up for my convenience but when I do not get paid in a timely manor I end up with bank charges for insufficient funds. I have had my power turned off on one occasion and my phone and internet shut off on several occasions do to my checks being late. To Date I have accrued $1039.00 in bank overdraft charges do to late or missing checks. The U.S. Postmaster informs me it only takes a letter 2 days to travel from Lexington Ky to Manchester N.H. They refuse to do direct deposit, I assume because they would not be able to manipulate Claimants as easy.  I have had them say "we mailed the check on this date" only to find when I get it a week or two later the Postage date was only 3 days old. How can this be?
Currently they are running 3 weeks behind again and I am sitting here penniless with no food in the house because they want to play games.

Mike
Pittsfield NH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sedgwick-Claims-Management-Services-Inc/Lexington-Kentucky-40512/Sedgwick-Claims-Management-Services-Inc-Sedgwick-Claims-Services-does-every-thing-they-ca-941219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc

responsibilities