Complaint Review: Semper Fi Homes Foundation

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2007

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Semper Fi Homes Foundation
P.O.box 2 Fanwood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Semper Fi Homes Foundation ripoff Refusal to pay for requested services rendered - installation of garage door Fanwood New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Thomas, 3 simple words

In March '06,Mr. Blount of SFHF offered us $200 to install a garage door on a home. We completed the job in late March '06.

After numerous calls and visits from me he finally paid $51 in cash on 4/22/06. Since then I have had at least 20 different communications to and from them; in which the upshot is that they do not acknowledge a debt and refuse to pay.

They even threatened to sue me for harassment! To which I replied that I would enjoy seeing them explain the copies I have of all communications between us.

Unfortunately, I am unable to afford the legal treatment that I would otherwise love to impose on them.

I would like to also state that this organisation has a fine stated goal of fixing &/or building homes for disabled veterans; and as such we would have gladly DONATED our time if we had known of them prior to their offer to pay for our labor! However, the first we knew of them was when we were offered cash to do the job. BEWARE OF ANYTHING TO DO WITH SFHF.!

Thomas
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2007 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Semper-Fi-Homes-Foundation/Fanwood-New-Jersey-07023/Semper-Fi-Homes-Foundation-ripoff-Refusal-to-pay-for-requested-services-rendered-install-243827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Semper Fi Homes Foundation

Thomas, 3 simple words

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Small Claims Court.

Its not a large amount of money. Go to the court house and file in Small Claims. You can even sue for the filing fee.

You don't need a lawyer for this. File, get a court date, show up, explain to the judge, show them your correspondence and see what happens.