Complaint Review: Sexton Landscaping, owned by Scott Sexton.

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: Washington Home Owner — Washington TWP Michigan
Sexton Landscaping, owned by Scott Sexton.
Bruce Township, Michigan USA

Sexton Landscaping, owned by Scott Sexton. Tom's LandscapeScott SextonSexton Landscape Too Our Deposit and Made A Mess. Bruce Township Michigan

*Author of original report: Scott Sexton dba Sexton Landscape

On July 19th I gave Scott Sexton a deposit for landscape work that was suppose to start on 7/28/2014.  After being told several times that he would start the work he has not.  When I started complaining he sent workers over to rip up my two year old cement as his new look would be so much better.  Now I have no cement and a pile of broken cement that I have to pay $200 to remove.  He told me supplies were ordered but when I called the store nothing was on order.  I have been trying to get my deposit back.  VERY dishonest business man leaving me to take him to court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sexton-Landscaping-owned-by-Scott-Sexton/Bruce-Township-Michigan/Sexton-Landscaping-owned-by-Scott-Sexton-Toms-LandscapeScott-SextonSexton-Landscape-To-1169066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sexton Landscaping, owned by Scott Sexton.

Scott Sexton dba Sexton Landscape

AUTHOR: Washington Home Owner - ()

8/29/14  Scott Sexton returned my desposit in full.  I am thankful my money was returned and hopeful that Scott does a better job of managing his business in the future.