Complaint Review: Shawn Palm

• Updated: Sun, August 10, 2014

• Reported By: John S. — Los Angeles California
Shawn Palm
Internet USA

Shawn Palm Sean Palm Scam, Rip Off, Con Artist, Thief, Fake Personal Trainer Los Angeles California

Sean Palm is a con artist and a thief! He sold my girlfriend and I his personal fitness training packages and stated that he was a trainer with Equinox Fitness (he gave us his fake business cards w/Equinox Fitness info). Do not believe his lies as he advertises regulraly on Craigslist. He took my girlfriend and I for over $1500! This man has a violent temper as well as we requested a partial refund from him (my girlfriend became injured during one of his boot camps where she broke her ankle on his faulty stepclimbers) and he threatened physical violence on us if we sought any type of retaliation against him! Do not trust this man for anything!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2014 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shawn-Palm/internet/Shawn-Palm-Sean-Palm-Scam-Rip-Off-Con-Artist-Thief-Fake-Personal-Trainer-Los-Angeles-1168741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shawn Palm