Complaint Review: Shenzhen Gengood Electronics & Technology Co., Ltd.

• Submitted: Tue, February 11, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Kelly — Vancouver British Columbia
Shenzhen Gengood Electronics & Technology Co., Ltd.
4th Floor,2 Building,QiaoTou Community,FuYong,Shen Nationwide China

Shenzhen Gengood Electronics & Technology Co., Ltd. Celine Zeng, Carlos Duan Ecig Vaporizers Scammers Rip Off Avoid at All Costs - They will take your $ FuYong, Nationwide

OMG Please stay away from this company. I am making it my personal mission to warn other potential buyers so they don't lose their hard earned money like I did. I started with a sample, and it seemed legit enough so I placed a larger order in the thousands. But not before confirming about their warranty. You see, anytime you buy electronics you want to make sure there is a warranty, which I did! They assured me that they have a 1 year warranty on defective items. Well a couple weeks after selling out, that's when the customer complaints started rolling in. After Celine and Carlos dodged countless emails from me, they finally got back to me and told me to send the defects back (almost half of the vaporizers at this point!). I spent another $100 sending them back to the address they told me with tracking. They received the parcel, but refuse to answer my emails. I had to refund pretty much all the customers at this point :( I am not only out the money for the units, but the units themselves which I sent back and I am out the return shipping to boot. These guys are heartless bastards, they don't care about you or your customers. And will ignore your emails once there is a problem. Please avoid this company at all costs! You have been warned :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shenzhen-Gengood-Electronics-Technology-Co-Ltd/nationwide/Shenzhen-Gengood-Electronics-amp-Technology-Co-Ltd-Celine-Zeng-Carlos-Duan-Ecig-Vap-1122941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shenzhen Gengood Electronics & Technology Co., Ltd.