Complaint Review: ShopNBC, Viscom Technology, V2 Premier

• Submitted: Fri, September 27, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, December 15, 2002

• Reported By:McPherson KS
ShopNBC, Viscom Technology, V2 Premier
6740 Shady Oak Rd, 4064 Peavy Road, Eden Prairie, Chaska, Minnesota U.S.A.

Shop NBC Viscom Technology V2 Premier deceptive company mistreated and ripped off Eden Prairie Chaska Minnesota

*UPDATE Employee: ShopNBC, Viscom Technology, V2 Premier ,,worst customer support that I have ever seen

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: viscom technology v2 Premier computer no good

V2 Premier computer package is cheap junk, camera don't work, dvd player won't play VCD's as reported on TV infomercial.

Computer locks up, modem messed up, warranty service is waiting on phone for hours while getting shuffled between hardware and software techs who don't know much more than I do.

Modem sent out, Tech to install modem never called to set up appointment, Viscom suspended my warranty and turning me into collection for $21 modem which no one was dispatced to install in the middle of Kansas.

Terry
McPherson, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2002 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopNBC-Viscom-Technology-V2-Premier/Eden-Prairie-Chaska-Minnesota-55344-55318/Shop-NBC-Viscom-Technology-V2-Premier-deceptive-company-mistreated-and-ripped-off-Eden-Pra-31247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopNBC, Viscom Technology, V2 Premier

AUTHOR: Doug - (U.S.A.)

I am a tech and service PCs for several third party warranty companies. By far the ShopNBC, Viscom Technology, V2 Premier has the worst customer support that I have ever seen. I have spent hours onsite and made multiple trips and still left customers with no PC. I have customers that plan to "visit" Chaska from KY so they can personally drop off their junky PCs. I tell customers all the time to dispute credit card bills because they have never had a working PC to start with and are months ( closer to a year) with no PC!!I realize I can put my kids through college with amount of calls ( I get a flat rate)but these call cost me money because of lost hours with "upper level" tech support. DONT BUY Viscom Technology, V2 Premier .

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

viscom technology v2 Premier computer no good

AUTHOR: lawrence - ()

I purchased the v2premier package for about 2,500.00 with the lexmark x73 printer and the 19" monitor. The v2 computer never worked right from day one and the tech service was no help.

First they said they had to replace the mother board because the usb ports didnt work and then i had one problem after another.

My computer freezes up when i try to print. If i print a 3 page document i'm lucky it makes it to the first page before it freezes up. Never worked right from the begining.

And now if i call the tech service they say they will only talk to me if i purchase an additional warranty. I told them you never helped me with the first warrany and now you think i should purchase an extended warranty just to tald to you.

Well you live and learn. And i learned never to purchase computer from shop NBC that dosent have a well know name such as Dell or hp or anything else. Dont fall for their misleading tv commercials.