• Report: #432080

Complaint Review: Shutterfly

• Submitted: Sun, March 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 08, 2009

• Reported By:Conroe Texas
www.shutterfly.com Redwood City, California U.S.A.

Shutterfly unauthorized credit card charges Redwood City California

I ordered from Shutterfly.com one time in November of 2008. I noticed charges on my credit card that I didn't authorize and when I contacted the number next to the charge they told me that it was generated from Shutterfly.

Shutterfly wasn't charging it. Shutterfly had given my cc information to another company for some sort of "shopper rewards". When I contacted my credit card company the customer service representative told me that they've seen this often with Shutterfly.

I would strongly recommend that you avoid Shutterfly.com. They have nice products but horrible business practices.

Conroe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2009 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shutterfly/Redwood-City-California/Shutterfly-unauthorized-credit-card-charges-Redwood-City-California-432080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shutterfly