characterized

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By:False City Tennessee
Sidelinemvp.com
43229 Edgartown St. South Riding, Virginia U.S.A.

Sidelinemvp.com ripoff Worst Customer Service Ever, 20 Days and No Return E-mail or Phone Call with Tracking Info. South Riding Virginia

*Consumer Comment: sidelinemvp.com treats me like an mvp.

17 Days ago I ordered from sideline mvp. My card was charged immediately.

I have sent 2 e-mails requesting tracking information and have left 2 phone messages requesting the same. I tried to use the online help and no one is online to help.

I have decided there are no employees working at sidelinemvp.com. They take your money extremely quickly but fail to send your item or reply to your e-mails or phone calls.

Customer Service.... They Don't Have Any...
By Phone: There is a repeating message that tells you to press 0 for a person. THERE IS NO PERSON!!! The message repeats and repeats. If you want don't press 0 and you will get a machine where you can leave a message. But Don't bother because they don't return these messages either.

They claim they will respond quickly to your e-mails regarding tracking however I sent my first e-mail days ago and my second today and still have had no response.

Do yourself a favor... Do NOT shop at sidelinemvp.com!!!

Jaime
False City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2006 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sidelinemvpcom/South-Riding-Virginia-20152/Sidelinemvpcom-ripoff-Worst-Customer-Service-Ever-20-Days-and-No-Return-E-mail-or-Phone-170742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sidelinemvp.com

sidelinemvp.com treats me like an mvp.

AUTHOR: Delmonico - (United States of America)

I have been a regular customer of sidelinemvp.com for two years now and only once did I have any trouble at all with an order.  It was a small mistake and was promptly resolved.  I have been completely satisfied with the quality of their merchandise, their prices and their service.