Complaint Review: Signet Financial Group

• Updated: Sun, March 27, 2011

• Reported By: David — Belton Missouri United States of America
Signet Financial Group
4950 Allison Pkwy Ste A Vacaville, California United States of America

Signet Financial Group Signet Capital Corporation Will not give me my refund Vacaville, California

purchased warranty on car April 30, 2004 for 2,471. If after 6 years with no warranty claim and car is still licensed the money would be redunded. I still drive the car to this day. I talked with and was told by Vicki Roll, a Senior Refund processor, that my refund was approved and a check was to be sent to me on December 19th. 2010. I have not received the check. She told me this was an accounting problem and I had to contact them why I have not received my check. I tried last week & this week leaving my name on various answering machines but no one has responded back to me. I also emailed 2 people at the company with this problem. Again no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2011 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signet-Financial-Group/Vacaville-California-95688/Signet-Financial-Group-Signet-Capital-Corporation-Will-not-give-me-my-refund-Vacaville-C-710865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signet Financial Group