Complaint Review: Simple Escapes

• Submitted: Sun, June 01, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 01, 2003

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
Simple Escapes
Hartford Conn Hartford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Simple Escapes ripoff HartfordHartford Connecticut

Simple Escapes fraudulently took money out of my checking account without my permission. I only dicovered it after checking my account for my monthly balance, after my Social Security Check was deposited. The bank has no choice but to pay and then I have to file fraud papers. I called Aol to report this and no one offered to help me get my money back.And Aol was the only person I EVER gave my check card number to!!!!!!!!

Dawn
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2003 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Escapes/Hartford-Connecticut/Simple-Escapes-ripoff-HartfordHartford-Connecticut-59188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Escapes