Complaint Review: Simple Escapes

• Reported By:Ramona California
Simple Escapes
simpleescapes123.com Internet U.S.A.

Simple Escapes Ripoff Dishonest and Fraudulent Billing Practices Internet

Recently I noticed a pending charge for $1.00 from AP9*SimpleEscapts on my debit card. I have no idea who this is, but did some research on Google and found the Rip Off Reports on this company.

Needless to say, I cancelled my debit card, but not before the pending charge was posted. I got lucky in that I only got ripped off a dollar, not the $137 that most of the people who filed rip off reports.

I am filing this report because these reports obviously work. They let consumers know who is doing shady business, and those that check their accounts frequently, as I do, can mitigate their losses in time.

Thank you Ripoffreport.com

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2005 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simple-Escapes/internet/Simple-Escapes-Ripoff-Dishonest-and-Fraudulent-Billing-Practices-Internet-148974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simple Escapes