• Report: #20659

• Submitted: Sat, May 11, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, June 06, 2002

• Reported By:Mountain Home AR
Skybox Tv Co
4475 'Green Parkway Suite 100 Duluth, GA. 30096 Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Skybox Tv Co ripoff consumer fraud ripoff corruption Duluth Georgia

*Consumer Comment: fortunate that I don't live nearby

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Skybox IMG LLC D.B.A Skybox TV guilty of fraudulent activity

*0:

Pursuant to my earlier complaint against them I have contacted the Arkansas Attorney General's Office and have received full agreement from them that this is a genuine ripoff. They also said that multiple state cooperation will be sought.

If you have been one of the 67 victims of this scam listed on the Ripoff Report, please contact your Attorney general who will be happy to assist us all in this matter.

I have complete documentation of all my dealings with Skybox and have copies of all correspondance.

My credit card company did backcharge skybox for the full $229 and then Skybox tried to get the charge reinstated. I must now notify my credit card company of my intentions to mot accept this charge again.

Please join in the fight to right these wrongs.

George
Mountain Home, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2002 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skybox-Tv-Co/Duluth-Georgia-30096/Skybox-Tv-Co-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-corruption-Duluth-Georgia-20659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skybox Tv Co

fortunate that I don't live nearby

AUTHOR: Jerome - ()

I would like to be in on the taking them to court if anyone has started I don't apreciate being taken advantage of they make it hard for anyone to one to send financial information on the internet.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Skybox IMG LLC D.B.A Skybox TV guilty of fraudulent activity

AUTHOR: Employee - ()

Being a former employee, a programmer responsible for the websites that people purchased from and also responsible for the billing software, I had first hand experience with the ***fraudulent activites*** of Skybox TV.

I began working for Skybox TV in late 2001, and left in early 2002. I am willing to work with those who are interested or currently involved with legal action against Skybox TV. I have almost 100% complete customer databases, thousands of complaint emails, and all of the code used to bill customers and run the websites. I can be contacted by filing a rebuttal to this rip-off report and I will respond. Thank you.

#3 0

AUTHOR: - ()

I am in Arkansas not Connecticut as my scrolling mouse changed the state to.

George