Complaint Review: Skype.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 15, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: Bobby THompson — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Skype.com

Skype.com Skype Skype kept billing my account after I turned off the monthly renewal again and again, Internet

I tried Skype's $2.99 server several month's ago. After I wasn't happy with the service I turned it off from the admin panel. I followed the steps to disable the billing/renewal in their FAQ on the site. I was billed the following month. I scoured their website for a phone number for customer support or even an e-mail address. There was NOTHING. I disabled my Skype account. I was billed again the following month. I am now disputing with PayPal. DO NOT DEAL WITH SKYPE. You can't communicate with anyone at Skype. When you have a problem, nobody exists to complain to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skypecom/internet/Skypecom-Skype-Skype-kept-billing-my-account-after-I-turned-off-the-monthly-renewal-again-741204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skype.com