Complaint Review: Smart Savings Center

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Odenton Maryland
Smart Savings Center
PO Box 810365 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Smart Savings Center - DiscountBooks.com I purchased a book as a gift from this website www.discountbooks.com in Dec 08 and every month they keep charging me $1.00 hoping that I wont complain. Boca Raton Florida

I purchased a book as a gift from this website www.discountbooks.com in Dec 08 and every month they keep charging me $1.00 hoping that I won't complain. This SmartSavingsCenter is somehow affiliated with this book company. They sign people up for membership without their permission. I've called them to cancel, they say it's cancelled yet I'm charged $1.00 every month. I've disputed the charges with my bank. They tell me this company is a real problem and doing this to everyone to make their books look better to investors. I've filed a complaint with the FTC today too.

____ed off!
Odenton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Savings-Center/Boca-Raton-Florida/Smart-Savings-Center-DiscountBookscom-I-purchased-a-book-as-a-gift-from-this-website-ww-439612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Savings Center