Complaint Review: Smc Specialty Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:lantana Florida
Smc Specialty Corporation
13230 San Bernardino Avenue Fontana, California U.S.A.

Smc Specialty Corporation, bigvaluesmc Specialty Corporation, bait and switch Fontana California

*Consumer Suggestion: Charge it Back!!!

*Consumer Comment: Possible Help with Ripoffs

they did not inform me the customer has to purchase gift cards on their site and sell them. They told me they would sell things directly from my website and they would provide me with a merchant account that i would not be billed for and now im getting charged for this merch account every month.

Kay
lantana, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smc-Specialty-Corporation/Fontana-California-92335/Smc-Specialty-Corporation-bigvaluesmc-Specialty-Corporation-bait-and-switch-Fontana-Cal-411743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smc Specialty Corporation

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Charge it Back!!!

AUTHOR: Luckylady - (U.S.A.)

I was in the same situation where I was ripped off by this company (Check my Report: #406788). If you haven't already, go to your bank and ask them to charge the amount back that was taken out of your account. I don't know how long ago that has happen but a person usually have 30-90days to dipute a charge on their bank account and 30-180days if it was a credit charge. Don't let these people get away with this...I didn't. Good Luck!

LuckyLady

Possible Help with Ripoffs

AUTHOR: Trudy - (U.S.A.)

First of all, thanks to this website for giving us all a chance to post our complaints! Secondly, on the Mike and Juliet Show (((Redacted))) it was mentioned that (((Redacted)))gives free legal advice. I looked at this site and it does seem to answer questions.

Also, there is an internet lawyer, Ivan Hoffman, (((Redacted))), who used to be on a publishing website. He is a very nice man who often helped us with problems. I don't know if he would charge or not, but you might want to write him and ask. Good luck to you all. We've all been scammed once or twice!

Trudy