Complaint Review: Smith Cole

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: Sharon — williamsburg Iowa United States of America
Smith Cole
8321 Shawnee st. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Smith Cole Wanted to buy a pool table i was selling on craigslist Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I had posted on Craigslist about selling my pool/ping pong table combo. I received this response from Smith Cole stating that he would like to buy it and had seen the advert on craigslist and offered me 100 to remove the add and then he would send me a cashiers check and then i would have to wire money on to someone else for them to pick it up for him. He told me that i was to follow the steps when upon receiving the payment. Well to this day i have not received anything and yet he keeps saying that "this is no scam and that his word is his bond while I shouldn't doubt the trust and sincerity of his intentions. He told me to send my name address and phone number so he could fill out the cashier check.  He never replies until really late and days go by before even getting any response

I noticed many mis spelled words in his response and I hope that someone will stop this person. BUt to offer someone 100 to remove an add and say its also for causing alot of stress. That was a red flag. I have been researching him for the last few days and finally i have found that i'm not the only one he has tried to pull this kind of scam on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smith-Cole/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19118/Smith-Cole-Wanted-to-buy-a-pool-table-i-was-selling-on-craigslist-Philadelphia-Pennsylva-935031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smith Cole