Complaint Review: Software Pros

• Reported By: Barbara — Huntsville Alabama
Software Pros
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Software Pros SoftwareScam Internet

On Feb 5, 2014, I was looking for photoshop and came across Software Pros. This website guaranteed safe download trials and 24/7 support. The website offered 3 yrs for $16.95 which I thought was a good deal for support and tutorials since they did notactually sell Adobe. It actuallyjust linked you to the Adobe website. I signed up but was not able to actually download any free trial. I thought maybe my payment had not gone through so when I checked my statement there was a charge of $50.96, turns out that the wording of the rates were misleading and it was $16.95 per year. FYI, I wanted to include a screen shot of the wording but they have changed it to $50.97 per month, which is now an even bigger scam. I called them on Feb 6, got a voicemail, left the message saying I wanted a refund because the rate was incorrect. By the way they promised someone would contact you in 24 hrs. So much for the 24/7 support. [continued below]....

..... I received an email the same day breaking down the rate. I replied saying I wanted a refund which according to the policy I would get if no software was downloaded ad it was within three days. I even called back and left another voice mail requesting a refund. They sent another email saying they could not complete my request because I downloaded software which is untrue.

This site is just a scam and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure they do not scam anyone else. I have included screen shots of the new rate, my login page where it shows I havenot downloaded any software trials, and also the string of emails where they told me one rate and now they have changed the rates drastically. They promised 24 hr responsed it has been almost 3 days since my last contact with this company. Which is now outside the 3 day refund policy. So, if I don't get back my money, I am going to make sure no one else get's scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-Pros/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Software-Pros-SoftwareScam-Internetnbsp-1122216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software Pros