Complaint Review: SouthStar Benefits, Global Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2004

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
SouthStar Benefits, Global Benefits
100A Walnut Street D15 #740 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

SouthStar Benefits - GlobalSouthStar Benefits - Global Benefits ripoff and dishonest Champlain New York

Back in November, we had a call about a $2,500 credit card for only $299. We had them take the money out of our account hoping we would get the card in time for the holidays.

Three months later, we still had no card. All we got was this black packet of coupons and stuff thats useless to us. We called and called asking for our card.

Finally, we got a hold of someone to talk to. They told us the card would be here in 20 days. It's now April and still no sign of the card. When we try to call the number, its disconnected.

All we want is our $299 back, but it almost seems impossible. I'll believe they give refunds when I'm holding $299 in my hand. No matter what they do, I'm not quitting untill I get our money back.

Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2004 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SouthStar-Benefits-Global-Benefits/Champlain-New-York/SouthStar-Benefits-GlobalSouthStar-Benefits-Global-Benefits-ripoff-and-dishonest-Champ-86133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SouthStar Benefits, Global Benefits