farmers

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2008

• Reported By:Newport Coast California
Southern California Edison
They Don't Give This Anywhere, California U.S.A.

Southern California Edison Don't work weekends even for emergency turn on They Don't Give This Anywhere California

I contacted SCE on Monday to set up service on Tuesday. They did not set up until Wed. Then set it up at the wrong address. I called today Friday at 1:30p to see why my electric was off. They could not tell me and mentioned someone would be out, they did not show or call. I called again at 5:30p today Friday, they still could not tell me why my electric was out. A neighbor saw my meter was red tagged. SCE Manager gave me the run around for an hour, her name was Erica 1471. Erica then told me I could not get electricity until SOMETIME on Monday AND I WOULD BE WITHOUT ELECTRICITY FOR 3+ DAYS, she did not know when. She stated even though a baby needs a hot bottle I could not have electricity until Monday, even though medication is required to be refrigerated I could not get my electric turned on until Monday, even though kids are in the apt I could not get electricity until SOMETIME Monday, even though the apt is all electric and we would be with out I could not get electricity until sometime on Monday. HOWEVER, GUESS WHAT; TIME WARNER IS COMING OUT TOMORROW (ON SATURDAY) TO CONNECT THE CABLE !!!! The Management at SCE was so extremely rude and cold hearted I was shocked. My last residence billing was always paid months in advance. I guess, AGAIN, another billion dollar company that does not have to take care of customer, they get paid anyway. Really cold hearted, mean Managers. I'm sure they've been there for a while and assume their jobs are secure no matter what.

George
Newport Coast, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2008 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-California-Edison/They-Dont-Give-This-Anywhere-California-92663/Southern-California-Edison-Dont-work-weekends-even-for-emergency-turn-on-They-Dont-Give-323823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern California Edison