Complaint Review: Southern Caltrans Co

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Ruth — Fort Worth Texas
Southern Caltrans Co
p.o. box 8 Beaverton, Oregon USA

Southern Caltrans Co Anthony P. Johnson I received a check in the mail for over 1900 dolllars to be a Mystery Shopper.   Beaverton Oregon

I received a check in the mail for over 1900 dollars. I was directed to go online and activate the check and wait 12 to 24 hours, then deposit it into my bank acccount. Well, that made me suspicious, so I waited 24 hours and took it to Bank of America, which it was supposedly drawn on. Of course, the check was a fraud. If, I would have deposit this check I could have lost everytthing, my money, my checking account and possibly my freedom.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southern-Caltrans-Co/Beaverton-Oregon-97075/Southern-Caltrans-Co-Anthony-P-Johnson-I-received-a-check-in-the-mail-for-over-1900-doll-1058885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southern Caltrans Co