Complaint Review: Spearmint Rhino

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:henderson Nevada
Spearmint Rhino
3340 S Highland Av Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Spearmint Rhino added unauthorized charges to my debit card Las Vegas Nevada

June of 2008 my friend and I decided to have some fun and went to Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas. The girls were pretty, a lot of them from the Ukraine. I put my debit card down for a round of drinks, and used another credit card for another round of drinks, of which I signed the receipt. I paid cash for the lap-dances etc. Had about a grand in cash and went through a good portion of that, but still had money left over.

A week later I reconciled my accounts and Spearmint Rhino, under the name of K-KEL corporation doing business as Spearmint Rhino(hiding under the bar name of Inferno) , had charged my debit card three(3) times after I left in the amounts of $430, $440, and $1100 respectively. I guess they figured I wouldn't notice or whatever. I tried calling them, but their voice mail was not set up, although, they've been in business since 1997.

I've disputed the charges with my bank, but since it's a debit card, it takes longer to reconcile. So my $$ is in limbo. Although I had to cancel the card which stinks.

I would suggest to bring cash and not use and cc/debit cards etc. if you're going here.

I'm not sure what's going on in Vegas, but I have a number of friends locally who've been having these issues at the clubs.

henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spearmint-Rhino/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89001/Spearmint-Rhino-added-unauthorized-charges-to-my-debit-card-Las-Vegas-Nevada-347240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spearmint Rhino