Complaint Review: Specialty Communications TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Specialty Communications U.S. based real estate investing technology and consulting company. Specialty Communications dedicated to 100% customer service, 100% of the time.

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 25, 2016

• Reported By:richmond hill New York
www.1daydough.com , New York U.S.A.

Specialty Communications TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Specialty Communications, Inc. Makes a difference in their customer’s lives by seeing their successes and learning how they feel about them and as such clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Specialty Communications, Inc. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Specialty Communications recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Specialty Communications for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Specialty Communications, Inc. have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Specialty Communications, Inc. listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Specialty Communications, Inc. CEO, Cameron Dunlap has informed us that he and his affiliated companies are dedicated to providing innovative world-class products that make a difference in their customer’s lives. [continued below]....
..... Mr. Dunlap feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond properly by being 100% dedicated to their customers success and satisfaction. Mr Dunlap believes that their mission is one of the things that sets them apart from everyone else in the industry; "We are dedicated to providing innovative world-class products that make a difference in our customer’s lives. By seeing their successes and learning how they feel about them, we are constantly motivated to grow and improve in everything we do." When asked what makes them different?

Cameron Dunlap said "we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality products and services available in the market today and we are a 100% U.S. based company that is obsessed with providing our customers with the absolute best support possible."

Specialty Communications is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Cameron Dunlap during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards Specialty Communications, Inc.

Specialty Communications is a company dedicated primarily to providing excellent customer service in order to provide a unique and successful product, "customer first, and the revenue will follow. Revenue first, customer leaves."

This attitude is the driving force for Specialty Communications, as well as the attitude for it's affiliated brands which include: Cameron Direct, I Flip, 1 Day Dough, Fund-A-Flip, and Real Estate Wealth Network in addition to several other software programs.

Specialty Communications primary objective is to provide software data services, data products, consulting, funding, live training events, and other information products to real estate investors. Cameron Dunlap stated the following about his company, "I'm my own customer first. Then when a product or service software meets my basic criteria we will make it available to the general public and to our customer base."

Leads for Specialty Communications are obtained through several different avenues including speaking engagements, organic internet traffic, and Facebook advertising. A potential customer can expect to be provided with the details of Specialty Communications through one of these many avenues. From there they can experience a trial of the software of their choosing for a minimal fee, "you can test out our system for 30 days for as little as two dollars. If they like the system a monthly...billing will happen, or if they don't like it they'll go. No contracts, no commitments, or anything like that."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – SPECIALTY COMMUNICATIONS

During the onsite interview Mr. Dunlap was asked to describe a situation where a client was dissatisfied with the services or products they were provided. Mr. Dunlap expressed that their most common complaint arises when a client signs up for a trial and proceeds not to cancel the trial after the 30 days is over. Some clients delay their cancelation for a few day, if this is the case Specialty Communications is happy to refund their money. However, some clients request a refund after months of use, "they come to us and say 'I don't want it I never used it'...and we say you did used it, we have evidence that you logged in here. It's recorded in the database...we'll credit you one month and we'll turn it off but that's all we can do because you did us the system."

When asked to address the complaints placed on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Dunlap expressed that there was a client who claimed that she never received her purchased program. This transaction happened while Mr. Dunlap was a guest speaker at an event, and the transaction went through the primary guest speakers merchant account, "we had no control over whether she got a refund or not."

Additionally Specialty Communications has documentation proving that she did indeed receive the product, "the customer even initialed their order form acknowledging receipt of the product which we ask them to do." Mr. Dunlap takes all complaints very seriously, and will do anything to prove his company provides the highest level of service, "I am personally hurt by that...because of how hard we work and how carefully we treat our clients...it's either a misunderstanding or a miscommunication."

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the consumer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Dunlap stated, "we look for any and every way we can make sure that never happens again...we look for ways to improve what we do on a granular level. So we never have a customer who feels compelled to say that again."

Specialty Communications is proud to be a part of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, "I think it will be a great benefit because now we end up with a happy customer...we won't be judged unfairly by a potential customer who has found me online...[the program] will drive unhappy customers to us so we can resolve it, and prevent someone who isn't a customer from deciding not to be a customer based on stuff that's not fair or untrue."

SPECIALTY COMMUNICATIONS - STATEMENTS FROM THE CEO – CAMERON DUNLAP

" We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality products and services available in the market today. When you call and speak with us, you’ll soon realize that we’re not like everyone else and you’ll speak with a professional, courteous and knowledgeable member of our team who can help you solve any questions or concerns you might have.

Specialty Communications, Inc.'s team is 100% U.S. based company and is obsessed with providing customers with the absolute best support possible. They have expressed that they feel confident in doing whatever it takes to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. Specialty Communications, Inc. takes employee satisfaction seriously as well.

Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "Specialty Communications, Inc. provides a fast paced and extremely positive environment to work. Communication amongst team members is a must and opportunities for suggestions and improvements are constantly encouraged."

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Specialty Communications, Inc.'s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM SPECIALTY COMMUNICATIONS

Specialty Communications, Inc. recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Specialty Communications, Inc. has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Cameron Dunlap and his leadership team, Ripoff Report is convinced that Specialty Communications, Inc. is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Specialty Communications meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------------------------------------

1daydough.com - Cameron Dunlap - Specialty Communications, Inc - CameronDirect.com real estate program/course, 8805 Rt. 415, Campbell New York

ABOUT THE RIPOFF REPORT BELOW:

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer so the member business could make things right with them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. The author of the Report below never responded to Ripoff Report’s email.. S

STATEMENT FROM SPECIALTY COMMUNICATIONS:

The report was untrue and inaccurate. The problem here is that the customer DID receive the program at the event. The customer DID initial their order form to acknowledge receipt of the product. We had more than enough product on site, and in fact we took unsold programs back with us. Everyone who bought the program received it at the event. The refund was denied by Mr. Adams' office because the customer would not / did not return the program. Plus, even if I wanted to grant the refund, I can't. The transaction was run by the promoter - Jeff Adams. Not me or my company. b. We attempted to reach out to the customer by phone and email to resolve this dispute. However, after multiple attempts the customer was never able to be reached and has since never gotten back with us. c. We have added additional paperwork and procedures within the refund process so that the customer is fully aware of the refund process including step-by-step procedures to allow for a quick refund when necessary and additional communication from our staff to ensure 100% satisfaction.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------------------------------------

I went to a foreclosure summit in NY by Jeff Adam and was solicitated to purchase other guess speakers' programs. I was attracted to the "1 day dough with Cameron Dunlap*. I paid $1000.00 but was not given any course or programs. The application form was not properly processed. After I requested for a refund, I was first turned down by claiming I requested late. I counterclaimed with documents. Then They changed to want my return of the course despite the fact that I was not given any. Both the Jeff Adam and the Cameron Dunlap did not try to give any resolution and ignored my emails and phone calls. I asked to speak to the higher manager or owner but was turned down. I was told that the course is additional $250 if I want it. I asked to have the refund of $750 ($1000 less the additional $250 course) but was abruptly turned down. A compliant was made to the Better Business Bureau, however, they did not response. Record will be made for 3 years. I am now at a lost of $1000 and time. I am upset and embarrace from this incidence. But I hope no one will have problem like mine. Therefore I am telling everyone about this situation to avoid facing the problem like mine. Joy richmond hill, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Communications-TRUSTED-BUSINESS-Ripoff-Report-Verified-businesses-you-can-trust-Specialty-Communications-US-based-real-estate-investing-technology-and-consulting-company-Specialty-Communications-dedicated-to-100-customer-service-100-of-the-time-/New-York/1daydoughcom-Cameron-Dunlap-Specialty-Communications-Inc-CameronDirectcom-real-es-469797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Communications TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Specialty Communications U.S. based real estate investing technology and consulting company. Specialty Communications dedicated to 100% customer service, 100% of the time.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Just another suggestion

AUTHOR: another suggestion - (United States of America)

Her original complaint was, she did not receive anything. Just send her a program.  (Apparently the refund period has past by now).  Even if it's giving the benefit of the doubt, the company will not suffer such a great loss.

#2 General Comment

Just a suggestion...

AUTHOR: TONY - (United States of America)

I recently attended an investor club meeting in Culver City, California where Cameron Dunlap was the speaker and then went on to sell access to his funding sources as well as information. All for a $1,000 deposit, which apparently gets you his educaional package and eventually your $1,000 deposit utilized as part of the initial fees on your first loan deal. Apparently leaving you without having incurred any cost at all for his educational materials and access to reliable funding source. I was not one of the twenty indiviuals who decided to pay the $1,000 for the promises, but I find it curious that if the offer is in fact genuine, it would seem a no brainer for Mr. Dunlap to refund $1000 to this or any unsatisfied customer, at once. Especially if, as he commented that evening and is written on his web sites, he makes his money on the loans they provide. Comparatively speaking it's a minor cost even if the customer never returned anything at all; the actual cost of those materials is miniscule. I hope I'm making my point clearly. I personally enjoyed his presentation very much and found attending worthwhile. If for no other reason than to hear a polished speaker that understands how to connect with his audience.

Thank you for providing this forum. You provide a very much needed service in todays viral age.

Cameron's Personal Response

AUTHOR: Justin Terwilliger - (USA)

The refund was denied by Jeff's office because the customer would not / did not return the program.

Plus, even if I wanted to grant the refund, I can't. The transaction was run by the promoter - Jeff. Not me or my company. My hands are tied.

How is it right or meaningful when someone claims a "rip-off" when they refuse to return the program? Kind of marginalizes this forum, doesn't it?

Cameron Dunlap