Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Sprint PCS
sprint.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Sprint PCS Ripoff Nationwide

I bought 2 cell phones on my good credit w/ a "friend" of mine so we could "keep in touch". This so called friend agreed to pay 1/2 of the cell phone bill. For months I never recieved my part of the bill: Sprint had both bills being sent to my "friends" address. To make matters worse, this so called friend never paid thier part of the bill. So I called to immediatly have the "friends" service shut off. I paid outrageous late fees, cell phone calls, PLUS the 200-some-odd dollar amount for the early termination fee. I was so desperate to get this mess all behind me, that I paid the fees. The rep for Sprint PCS promised that the "friends" phone was turned off.

I thought that the pain of this experience was all behind me, when 6 months down the road, I recived a phone call from a collection agency saying I owed over $800.00 in cell phone charges: THE PHONE WAS NEVER CANCELED!!!!! Sprint allowed this"friend" to make very expensive international phone calls, among others. Sop basically they took my 200 dollars and ran but never cancled the phone. It took almost 5 years, alot of pain & not mention alot of $$$ to pay it off: and i am still bitter about it. needless to say i will never do business with them ever again. NEVER trust Sprint to to what they say they will do.

D.
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 03:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/nationwide/Sprint-PCS-Ripoff-Nationwide-257388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS