Complaint Review: Square Inc

• Reported By: Paul — Sparks Nevada
Square Inc
Mission St San Francisco, California United States of America

Square Inc Square up Took money and wont respond San Francisco, California

Square did a charge back on me. 1300.00 for a part I sent a new customer in another state.  He got the part, a week later diputed the payment.  Square took the money from me and sent me an email asking for proof of the sale (invoice), proof of shipment, and proof of delivery.  I sent them everything right then and there, 2 weeks ago.  I also sent them copies of emails and text messeges I had sent him that he will not resond too.  Now I get nothing from square.  When I email them, I get a stamped reply.  Someone will get back to me in 24 hours.  NOTHING.  I have filed a dispute with my bank to get the money back.  I am posting all over the internet about this. This is the worst company to do business with.  They rip us off and there is no way to contact them at all.   Time for a class action suit to be filed on them.  We need to force them to be accountable for their actions and their poor service. I am fed up.  I am now going with B of A.  9.99 a month and only 1.6% sipe fee.  At least there you can talk to a real person if yo have a problem.  Calling my Att general next week to see about sueing them. PISSED. I have contacted Consumer affairs and filed a complint with them today.  I was told this is not the first time they have heard this.   DO NOT USE SQUARE.  I have had issues with them holding money longer than they claim they do.  You CAN NOT contat them by phone EVER. There is one number floating around for them.  It goes to a voice recording which tells you to go to there web site then HANGS UP.   DO NOT...  I REPEAT... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER.  They will steal from you, lie to you and then not contact you.  There are a number of other ACH card companies out there...  GO WITH ONE OF THEM.  ANY OF THEM.  NOT SQUARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Square-Inc/San-Francisco-California-/Square-Inc-Square-up-Took-money-and-wont-respond-San-Francisco-California-1046149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Square Inc