• Report: #252047

• Submitted: Sun, June 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 03, 2007

• Reported By:Kenosha Wisconsin
Starcrest Of California
19465 Brennan Ave Perris, California U.S.A.

Starcrest Of California not worth ordering for their good deals Perris California

I normally don't purchase from mail-order cataloges, but some of the items in the Starcrest of California mailer, and the price suckered me in. I purchased 2 cane holders for my elderly parents. After receiving them it was obvious they were not designed to securely fit something that is the normal diameter of a cane, as they moved about the cane to easily. My bad, I installed them anyway. They lasted but a week before falling off. Not only are they lost, but I am out $8.00 for the two of them.

I also bought a stretching video, which was very bad quality. It cost more in shipping to send it back than it was worth. To make matters even worse, and rub salt in my wounds, there is no way to contact these people to complain, either via email or phone.

I almost forgot the free gift they promised for ordering. They sent a rope shawl with beads on the bottom...not something remotely fashionable for even a teen, but for a 50+ person to wear this...what a joke.

The final kick in the pants is that they sold my address and I am receiving a ton of mail order cataloges from other companies. Let the buyer beware....

Geri
Kenosha, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2007 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starcrest-Of-California/Perris-California-92599/Starcrest-Of-California-not-worth-ordering-for-their-good-deals-Perris-California-252047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starcrest Of California