Complaint Review: State Farm Insurance

• Updated: Thu, July 31, 2014

• Reported By: Steven — Orlando Florida
State Farm Insurance
Nationwide USA

State Farm Insurance State Farm fails to pay claims - Do not purchase Sate Farm Insurance! Bloomington Nationwide

I faithfully pay my auto insurance premiums to State Farm every month. I submitted a supplemental claim and they refuse to pay the claim. This is a valid claim. There is no good reason for State Farm to deny my claim. Initially the adjuster tried to say that the damage w as on the wrong side of the vehicle. Then when I called him on that he tried to say that there w as not enough wheel damage for this to be the same accident. He is a liar. I have had two different experienced auto service technicians tell me that I am correct. The original service person admitted that they did not check the suspension during the first repair. When I asked about an appeal they said there is none. They also promised to send out an adjuster within 48 hours and it took them 5 days to get one out there. They should also reimburse me for the additional cost of my car rental costs. I would also like to complain about their customer service. When I called in for assistance I was passed around three times and then put on hold for 20 minutes. I was then hung up on. That is very rude and bad business practices. I suggest that you do not purchase auto insurance from State Farm and if you have their insurance then shop around. There are better companies at lower prices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2014 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm-Insurance/nationwide/State-Farm-Insurance-State-Farm-fails-to-pay-claims-Do-not-purchase-Sate-Farm-Insurance-1166482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm Insurance