Complaint Review: Statefarm Insurance

• Submitted: Thu, April 27, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 27, 2006

• Reported By:BIg Springs Nebraska
Statefarm Insurance
One State Farm Plaza Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

Statefarm Insurance State Farm Refuses to Pay Victim in hit and run ripoff Bloomington Illinois

State Farm Insurance has refused to cover $75,000.00 in Medical damages. I went to court in Douglas County Court in Omaha Nebraska (the insurance capital) and the court ignored the fact that the other party was found guilty of leaving the scene of a personel injury. The court would not allow me to mention insurance at any time in court. I could not tell the Jury that the other party left the scene.

The other party did not have to testify at all. I did have a pre-existing condition that was worsened by the accident and I recieved an award of $1,500.00 in damages. I believe StateFarm and Nebraska have a back door deal going on. The city and state government has protected the insurance companies and in return recieve funding for campaigns and other activities. The sleazy Lawer that defended the drunk that left the scene was hired by State Farm. I was a State Farm insured as well but I had to pay for my own attorney. I had two back Operations shortly following the accident and State Farm has gotten away with out paying for any of it.

I recommend you Do Not Use State Farm, if you know what's good for you.

Shane
BIg Springs, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2006 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Statefarm-Insurance/Bloomington-Illinois/Statefarm-Insurance-State-Farm-Refuses-to-Pay-Victim-in-hit-and-run-ripoff-Bloomington-Ill-188839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Statefarm Insurance