Complaint Review: Steel Bridge Medical Or INTERNETSVS COM 800-5978533 NV

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2008

• Reported By:Delaware City Delaware
Steel Bridge Medical Or INTERNETSVS COM 800-5978533 NV
, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical - INTERNETSVS COM 800-5978533 NV Fraudulant charges wiped out my checking account, they stole my card number Nevada

These guys should need to be lined up in front of a flame thrower. They somehow grabbed my bank card number & went to town, charging $68.95 over 61 times. I called the bank for something & they said, by the way, your account is overdrawn by $4000+. Needless to say my bank is not completely on the ball, nor was I for not scrutinizing my bank account. This is the only thing that showed up on my bank statement: "Master Money Purchase INTERNETSVS COM 800-5978533 NV". Another report I just read had an address for them coming from Oklahoma (as of January 08). If someone had reliable information on there whereabouts I would be willing to fly out & greet these guys with the police. I imagine some sort of law enforcement is investigating these guys, it seems like federal jurisdiction. By the way, if you all haven't figured it out already, these guys are most likely hardened criminals, by the nature of their persistence & complete disregard of the law.

Sp
Delaware City, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Or-INTERNETSVS-COM-800-5978533-NV/Nevada/Steel-Bridge-Medical-INTERNETSVS-COM-800-5978533-NV-Fraudulant-charges-wiped-out-my-chec-325486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge Medical Or INTERNETSVS COM 800-5978533 NV

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC