Complaint Review: Steel Bridge

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:aliso viejo California
Steel Bridge
6170 W Lake Mead Blvd 518 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge cont. to send prod & chrg cr crd after I caled to cncel & retrnd 4 tms. cred cd cmp got 1pymt ret Las Vegas Nevada

After my decision to discontinue Hoodia I ret the pkgs each time and called the company after 1st delivery - I cannot find the name of person I spoke to. They continued to charge my card for 3 deliveries. I kept returning and 3rd time even registered the pkg and asked for recpt. I tracked it thru usps on line - they did rec. I did not receive a receipt.

I called again on April 1 and spoke to rep. Leo and rec conf #100360 reg complaint and stopage of delivery He said they had not mailed another shipment and would not do so. The next day I received aq shipment.

I contacted my credit union and they gave me a new card number. (I could not change number when I was traveling the month of March in UK - needed the card) The octfcu credit union worked on this for me however they could only get a refund for the last shipment. At the time they asked me to told me to go to P. O. to return the package. I did so.

I am over 70 years of age and feel like such a dope for getting so stuck in this scam and believing all would be okay when I contacted the company and returned the packages. The Steelbridge company has no record - so they stated- of the returned packages.

Sandrella
aliso viejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steel-Bridge/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Steel-Bridge-cont-to-send-prod-chrg-cr-crd-after-I-caled-to-cncel-retrnd-4-tms-cred-341049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steel Bridge