Complaint Review: Steve Kelley - family Security Council

• Submitted: Sat, June 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:lodi Ohio
Steve Kelley - family Security Council
P.o Box 725549 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Steve Kelley, insurance Broker For Family Security Council health Insurance got charged by broker 100.00 for finders fee, AND ANOTHER 100.00 for health insurance which is NOT HEALTH INSURANCE ripoff Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I was Ripped Off Too

*Author of original report: adova family security council

I got a call after filling out online insurance offer's from a guy named Steve Kelly (if it's real name). he said he found health insurance for me that fit my budget, well I got the information and insurance cards today and it's not insurance at all. I am a single Mom and he ripped me off big-time! The company name is hard to find really but I figured out that it is Family Security Council, and also says its a division of United Workforce Association. I am requesting a refund and hope it work's but for any people out there looking for insurance beware of Family Security Council selling health insurance. Thank You

Chris
lodi, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2007 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Kelley-family-Security-Council/Atlanta-Georgia-31139/Steve-Kelley-insurance-Broker-For-Family-Security-Council-health-Insurance-got-charged-by-1029381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Kelley - family Security Council

I was Ripped Off Too

AUTHOR: Rose - (U.S.A.)

I read your account of what happened to you. Basically the same happened to me and I requested a refund several times. I'm in the process of actually trying to reach them by phone again today. The number on the back of my cards is"1-800-616-5709 but I warn you that calling it is almost futile. I always get people who claim to be their " answering service " who inform me they WILL have a company representaive call me within 7 business days. Well guess what ? The call NEVER comes. When I signed up I was told I'd even get rebates of $50.00 from time to time. Also the guy who sold me on it was quite a talker. I was duped !!!

Once I realized I had paid in over a thousand dollars and they have covered about $75.00 total I called to cancel it and request a refund. Never did get a call back and that was back in October. In fact get this , I had to call my bank and cancel my bank card and request a new one so they couldn't keep hitting my bank account every month. I'm mad as hell. If any attorney gets a Class Action Law Suit you bet I want in.

I'm glad I found your post online when I was trying to find another way to get through to these people to request a refund. Good luck to you too. Rose

adova family security council

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Found out on this website this company has had a few names so I wanted to add the name I got when I called them it is ADOVA! (Family security council)