Complaint Review: Steve Taylor, Monique Davis, Nate Zeitler

• Submitted: Mon, September 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 23, 2009

• Reported By: Larry — Port Richey Florida USA
Steve Taylor, Monique Davis, Nate Zeitler
2643 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 1560-461 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Steve Taylor, Monique Davis, Nate Zeitler teltechpro,inc., teltechpro.com World Travelers, World Travelers Club 2nd paycheck WalMart refused,Advance America refused,Ace did cash.NO 3rd paycheck totally dissappeared.Got e-mail assets frozen OUT OF BUSINESS!! Clearwater, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I know how you feel

I went to work for this company 08/05/2009, hired by Nate Zeitler. I needed a job from home so as to take care of my sick wife.

I was told to purchase a USB headset anywhere I wished but would cost me $30-$60

Their pitch is for the World Travelers , or the World Travelers Club. My 4 weeks that I actually got paid for was about $400 per week. I also was receiving praise for how good I was at my job by manager Monique Davis!! Then my 2nd pay check WalMart refused, then Advance America refused then ACE actually cashed!!

I e-mailed Steve Taylor and was told everthing OK!! check cashing places always were unreliable.

The following week after Labor Day we were told to log off and take the day off due to "power problems"?? Then on Wednesday told to log off "having trouble with phone provider"??

Saturday 09/18/2009 just 6 weeks after starting, just 2 weeks after being told everything OK!!, I received an e-mail from Steve Taylor they were out of business, assets frozen!!!

They owe me for 3 weeks of work!!!! $1200.00 They stole from me!!

Do not work for any of these people they will rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Taylor-Monique-Davis-Nate-Zeitler/Clearwater-Florida-33759/Steve-Taylor-Monique-Davis-Nate-Zeitler-teltechproinc-teltechprocom-World-Travelers-498058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Taylor, Monique Davis, Nate Zeitler

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I know how you feel

AUTHOR: Paul - (USA)

I started working there on 8/10/09 to 8/23/09. I would be on the phone with Nate everyday trying to get help with a crippling static that I would get over my phone. I finally quit after 2 weeks, because the phone problems. There were several times when there would be some sort of software failure and we took the day off. I'm sure you know this because we would have been working in the same time frame. I quit and they were almost 2 weeks late sending me my check.

I offered to come into the office (45 minute drive) to have their IT people look at my computer... But Nate would absolutely not allow it. I never met any of these people. Not Steve, Monique, or Nate. I was hired over the phone and no interview or face to face contact. I was so close to calling the labor board when I got that check. I should also note that I had no problem cashing the check at publix, but sweetbay and amscot wouldn't take it.