Complaint Review: Stewardship Fund, LP

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Customer — Findlay Ohio
Stewardship Fund, LP
0 One Allen Center Allen, Texas USA

Stewardship Fund, LP Home Soluations Partners, LLCTransportation Alliance Bank AKA TABHome Opportuntiy LLC Stewardship Fund LP sold me a property, then transferrered it to Home Soluations Partners, LLC in which they owned. Allen Texas

InNovember of 2009 I seen a sign for a house for sale. My dream home. I contacted Stewardship Fund and was told that they had to run a credit report to see if we would quilify before I could even look at the house. I drove by it everyday just to make sure nobody else had bought it. We were given the combination lock number and walked inside. I loved it, I still am in love with my house. We signed the contract on December 9, 2009.

Things are going great for a few months, my house payment is exactly what they told me. However, my taxes (which are included in my mortgage) are not paid. In the summer of 2010 I recieve a letter from Home Soluation Partners, LLC (I recently discovered is Stewardship Fund, LP) stating that they now hold my mortgage. I contacted them and asked if they had pulled my credit report, yes. I asked why on my credit report is a mortgage not listed, they inform me that this is a rent-to-own property and that until I pay off the "mortgage" I will not hold the deed.

In July of 2012, I go to my county auditors website to find out that my house has again been sold this time to Transportation Alliance Bank INC. I contact them. I am told to contact Halo Management and given a phone number to call. Last week a man comes to my home to tell me it is online to be sold for $7,500.00.

I started to do research. In the last 5 days I have learned that the Securities and Exchange Commision filed a motion in Texas to stop Stewardship Fund, LP aka Home Soluation Partners, LLC from taking anymore money from investors as this person as stolen $34 MILLION dollars. Today, I learn that the holder of the deed to my proerty does NOT even excist.

I am now contacting an attorney and will be suing someone! This is causing severe panic attacks and undue stress on me. I can't pay my mortgage because I have no idea who to pay it too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stewardship-Fund-LP/Allen-Texas/Stewardship-Fund-LP-Home-Soluations-Partners-LLCTransportation-Alliance-Bank-AKA-TABHom-1077430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stewardship Fund, LP