Complaint Review: StoresOnline, Inc. Galaxy Mall

• Submitted: Sat, May 17, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2003

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
StoresOnline, Inc. Galaxy Mall
http://www.storesonline.com Orem, Utah U.S.A.

StoresOnline, Inc./Galaxy Mall You Can Help Stop The Rip Offs! ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

*Consumer Suggestion: Melanie and Other Victims

*Consumer Comment: Did you get a refund???

The day after I luckily settled with StoresOnline, I got multiple junkmail invitations to a dinner right back in my own city. I called the local newspaper and sent them some links and info and they are going to do a rip off story. I am also going to hand out information flyers at the hotel the two days that they are there collecting victims.
You can do the same. The link to see when they are coming will look like this http://www.iregnow.com/ or http://www.iregnow.com/5262/ind.html (was for Indy and Louisville)
The last 6 months were HELL for me and you can help to stop them too!
Still ticked off in Louisville

Amanda
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2003 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StoresOnline-Inc-Galaxy-Mall/Orem-Utah-84097/StoresOnline-IncGalaxy-Mall-You-Can-Help-Stop-The-Rip-Offs-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripof-57320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StoresOnline, Inc. Galaxy Mall

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Melanie and Other Victims

AUTHOR: Amanda - (U.S.A.)

I was relentless and I called them every day. I attacked their partners like Fair Financial and PMI and I called a manager named Cory Ellison several times per week. I did everything they say to do here. Reported to attorney general, BBB, defaulted on the loan and attacked Fair Financial and finally took them to small claims court. People it is cheap to file a small claim compared to what they have likely taken from you! I first posted here with my email and every person that emailed me which is still several per week I forwarded to Cory and told her that I was using them in court.
They are banking on the majority of people to give up. NEVER GIVE UP. They will send you email by junk mail when they are coming back to your city. Call your news people and your newspaper. Don't quit fighting! Make them want to be rid of you!!!!
Goodluck

Did you get a refund???

AUTHOR: Melanie - (U.S.A.)

Amanda, did you get a refund from SOL???? If so, please please please tell me how you did it!! I have contacted so many people and organizations it isn't even funny. I think everyone should go to www.bigclassaction.com and file a complaint, the more complaints filed the more likely an attorney will take the case for us to start a class action lawsuit against SOL. I would LOVE to picket at their functions, if only i could find out where they are. I have been to that site, but I couldn't see where it told where they would be next, I may have been doing something wrong.