Complaint Review: Straight Talk

• Updated: Sun, August 17, 2014

• Reported By: tamambri — anahuac Texas
Straight Talk
Nationwide USA

Straight Talk Straight Talk is a ripoff, claiming I used more data than allowed. nationwide Nationwide

I renewed my Straight Talk service on August 7, 2014. Within 6 days they claim I surpassed my data useage, which I know to be completely incorrect. My AVG app on my phone has a data counter and at today's present date, being August 17, 2014, my data useage counter reads 1.39 GB of 2.50 GB used sine August 7, 2014. Because of Straight Fall's bogus claims, they have restricted my data useage. I can barely access the internet and pages take up to 10 minutes to load. Cannot watch any video's. I am very disgusted by their lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2014 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk/nationwide/Straight-Talk-Straight-Talk-is-a-ripoff-claiming-I-used-more-data-than-allowed-nationwi-1170324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk