Complaint Review: Strater Credit Direct

• Updated: Thu, May 28, 2009

• Reported By:los angeles California
Strater Credit Direct
www.yoursupportdepartment.com Internet U.S.A.

Strater Credit Direct - yoursupportdepartment.com Fraudulently withdrew $99.00 from my checking account,without my knowledge or approval Internet

I found out I was the victim of fraud from a company called Starter Credit Direct AKA www.yoursupportdepartment.com from my bank. My account was overdrawn by these people who withdrew $99.00 from my account without my consent or knowledge of this transaction. I filed a fraud report with my bank, and I am waiting for these thieves to call me back.

Misa
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strater-Credit-Direct/internet/Strater-Credit-Direct-yoursupportdepartmentcom-Fraudulently-withdrew-9900-from-my-che-456378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strater Credit Direct